Found Cb Antenna Help for home

General Mobile CB antenna advice and troubleshooting
ASPWLF
New to the Scene
New to the Scene

Ok so I found this cb aerial and it missing the top half but I want to ask i use this at home I have made a plug for it but will this antenna actully pickup anything at all ???

Also the other picture where I have the tv aerial thingy whatever there called would that work because it's fallen onto the roof and it's not up high so will any of these work ??

i can connect THE tv atrial to the top of my cb antenna with the copper pong thing

btw I have the arrival ontop of my window LOL it will help a small bIT but ain't picked anything up ;(

btw my friend also picked things up when he put it on his tv cable

i aint got £50 to spend on a ariela not even £20 what can I do to get signals from home ? What can I make a aerial out of
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -

any bell wire provided its the right length and set up as a diapole and it sholud get you started

*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
ASPWLF
New to the Scene
New to the Scene

uhh it has broke beacuse i dont have the top half of the antenna :P see here i balance it on my window and u can see its missing the top half but i dont dont have a car also cant spend more than 10 on an antenna
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (914.32 KiB) Viewed 3522 times
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -

its missing the coil and the whip so will not transmit as its 2 short it should be about 8ft 6" long with the coil in place

stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -

its missing the coil and the whip so will not transmit as its 2 short it should be about 8ft 6" long with the coil in place

porky.69
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -

try making a wire di pole antenna. the antenna you have is only fit for the bin :lol: