best communication poll

General Chat - one nine for a roger!

what is your favorite communication equipment ever invented.

The cb / amateur radios,
86%
telephone / mobile phones,
No votes
the internet,
14%
or other.
No votes

Total votes: 7
wildfire
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
CB Handle: wildfire.

hi all just thought i would create another poll to see what is the best communication people prefer & also your favorite communication equipment ever invented in your opinion.
needle bender
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!

Well,i guess it has to be 11 metres,seeing as i've used it best part of my life..No mobile phones or pc's around when i was a youngster...CB radio spawned a great fraternal feeling in its early days.I have lost count of the many friends i made over the airways,invites to many homes with tea and biscuits on offer...and the girls,well say no more!...Times have changed along with communication tech...But me, and me old Nato 2000 linger on. :D
needle bender
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!

Wildfire,yer wasting yer time...you would probably have more success reviving the dead with a cry of wakey wakey.. :(
porky.69
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -

yes ssb and fm cb radio been doing both for the best part of 30 years now. and how things have changed :wink: *King*
needle bender
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!

CB radio is quite healthy here in Cornwall,and the south west..Our a.m net is still going strong,(nobody busted yet)
mainly old skool cb'ers from yesteryear,some of them using radios from the late 70's,and still sounding great.I am also using an old sharp straight 40 i picked up on ebay for next to nothing,which was still boxed and unused,along with a FCC licence application form ha ha. With me a.m is where it began,and where it ends!...I dont care what anyone wants to argue,a.m mode is superior to f.m when it comes to CB radio!!!... :D