How'd you use yours?

General Chat - one nine for a roger!
mburton2
Good Buddy
Good Buddy

Part of my Job is vehicle testing....I recently come back from Southern-Spain, where "we" were High altitude Testing at Sierra-(other company), just outside Granada.

This year I took a couple of Midland hand-helds+Car kits & a couple of small mag-mounts, so the two cars can keep an ear on each other. Previous years I have used company-supplied PMR's...not alot of use IN the cars.

Despite only having small mag-mounts....they were good enough to keep in Comms up/down the mountain......& on the motorways to Montril for some sea-level testing.

I might even have convinced the company to buy a couple of rigs for future use!

If anyone gets the chance, I can recommend Sierra (other company) during the summer months...although the Ski resort itself is closed, several OEM's are there testing...Include a few Trucks (M.A.N, Volvo etc)....something odd about seeing a Arctic unit in full disguise kit!.

Other OEM's I spotted out there this year were Seat, Renault, Audi, Merc, GM, AM.
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -

andy would deem it an honour to come out and fit you sets up and keep them in fine fettle while your testing and welcome to the forum

*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it