new zoo keeper

A place for... well, jokes! Try to keep it clean people, this is a family forum! ;-)
mitch96
Good Buddy
Good Buddy

a trainee zoo keeper comes to the zoo hes working there for a week and his boss says to him youl have to take charge for the day im going off to pick up a new lion he says any damage done go into my office and theres a list in there kill anything and it will be deducted from your wages.the boss leaves him three chores to do first of all is to clean out the aviary he goes in and finds 5 chaffinches lying dead on the floor oh no he panicks runs into the bosses office and looks at the list it says £10 for a dead chaffinch he thinks ohno on the wage i get i cant afford that so quick thinking he throws them over the wall into the lions den and the lion eats them the apprent thinks brilliant that saved my wages!!next job was to go into the monkey enclosure and build new rope swings he does this then goes off for his dinner comes back an hour later to find 3 monkeys dead ohno he panicks and runs back to the bosses office looks at the price of monkeys to be deducted £100 each quick thinking he again throws them over the wall into the lions den and the lion scoffs them all up the apprent thinks that was a close one i would of been getting no wages for weeks!!the final job for the day was to cut the grass round the apiary whilst in the tractor cutting the grass hes speaking to his good buddy on the cb he loses concentration and runs over a beehive he thinks oh no he quickly runs back to the bosses office looks at the list £500 for a beehive thatl take me months to pay that back quick thinking and knowing his boss will be back anytime throws it over to the lions den who happily once again scoffs it all up just then the boss returns and says how did you get on??brilliant says the apprentice no damage and everythings done!!
the boss then takes the new lion and puts it in the compound with the old lion..
so the new lion meets the old lion and says whats the food like round here
the old lion replies yeah quite good but today was brilliant
the new lion says what did you have
the old lion replies finch,chimps and mushy bees :)
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -

dont give up the day job just yet :D :D :D

*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
mitch96
Good Buddy
Good Buddy

:lol: il keep em going how about this one then
A GUY WALKS INTO A BAR.....OUCH #-o