Search found 7 matches
- Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:16 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Wilson 1000
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6631
- Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:47 pm
- Forum: Lorry Drivers
- Topic: merc axor
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16857
merc axor
I plan to install a cb and antenna in my merc axor. am new to this so advice on which antenna and cb and mount including routing the coax would be great.
- Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:39 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: intek range
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2064
intek range
Do all the intek range have the fancy new speech processor. is there any diference in the range/distance between the intek m790 & the m490 & the m110. i.e. if the 3 radios were setup with the same antenna would they all have same send and rcv range. reason I ask is if i can reduce price on cb and ...
- Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:33 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: best mount.!!!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2090
best mount.!!!
Whats the best kind of antenna mount for a lorry. I could use a mag mount an place up on roof but routing the coax would be a pain in the arse so think a mirror mount might be better but would I loose out on signal power.
P.S. I'm new to this stuff and am trying to find out which pair to buy.
P.S. I'm new to this stuff and am trying to find out which pair to buy.
- Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:26 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: whats the difference
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1593
whats the difference
Whats the difference between the midland 78+ rs68y and the b grade 78
+ b59ac. I can get the later for 50 quid new with a warranty but I would rather get the best setup both antenna and cb for 100 quid ish. anybody know any good deals going.!!!
+ b59ac. I can get the later for 50 quid new with a warranty but I would rather get the best setup both antenna and cb for 100 quid ish. anybody know any good deals going.!!!
- Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:26 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Newbie "and I mean newbie"
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3653
Newbie "and I mean newbie"
good day folks, new to forum and CB's no doubt you will notice my posts for help..... 
