Search found 2 matches
pig again
There's a lady in our village who's a man-hater, we're all male chauvenists. A real tree hugger too. Hasn't got a good word to say about anyone in a 4x4 especially one who uses CB, she has one of these little cars whith a 'Save the Whale' stickers on it and every time she sees me coming she makes it ...
- Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:56 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi everybody!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1744
Hi everybody!
Hello there from someone who missed out on CB during the first big craze but who wants to get involved now.
Never had a rig, and sad to say I've not got one now but they seem to be getting smaller, cheaper and more technically advanced.
I like the idea of being able to listen to local information ...
Never had a rig, and sad to say I've not got one now but they seem to be getting smaller, cheaper and more technically advanced.
I like the idea of being able to listen to local information ...
