Hi Lefty,
it`s the bottom Antenna to help with your SWR buddy after attaching the Boomerang onto a pole into your loft buddy hope this helps
Search found 335 matches
- Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:42 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Antennas
- Topic: Boomerang
- Replies: 27
- Views: 78210
- Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:15 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Users
- Topic: cb stand
- Replies: 8
- Views: 16522
Re: cb stand
Hi Skyrider
i think a Adjustable Bracket would be perfect
https://www.thunderpole.co.uk/cb-bracke ... acket.html
i think a Adjustable Bracket would be perfect
https://www.thunderpole.co.uk/cb-bracke ... acket.html
- Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:02 am
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: cb radio antenna legal height
- Replies: 29
- Views: 100918
Re: cb radio antenna legal height
I feel for you Billy the Kid Authority`s are just a pain & just like complaining about anything & probably everything grumpy buggers :x if the Antenna is out of the way & doing no harm to anybody then there`s no need for anybody to complain about it might as well stick a tank whip onto chimney ...
- Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:54 am
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Breakers in The Barnsley (South Yorkshire area)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 14318
Re: Breakers in The Barnsley (South Yorkshire area)
Hi Pikeybob
well I`ll be surprised if there isn`t anybody on CB around Barnsley as there`s a lot of Antenna`s in the air but I'm` sure you`ll pick a few people up on air waves around Barnsley area buddy & welcome & hope you enjoy the fun times on the air waves
well I`ll be surprised if there isn`t anybody on CB around Barnsley as there`s a lot of Antenna`s in the air but I'm` sure you`ll pick a few people up on air waves around Barnsley area buddy & welcome & hope you enjoy the fun times on the air waves
- Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:26 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: WILSON FGT-4 SILVER LOAD
- Replies: 29
- Views: 41806
Re: WILSON FGT-4 SILVER LOAD
Hi Guy`s
hope your all keeping well, ok the Wilson Silverload i am pleased to report i now own a FGT4 with these FGT silverloads been built thick i can understand why they are a bit noisy while traveling but maybe the FGT2 might be more quiet,
& i have found a link to share with you guy`s & for ...
hope your all keeping well, ok the Wilson Silverload i am pleased to report i now own a FGT4 with these FGT silverloads been built thick i can understand why they are a bit noisy while traveling but maybe the FGT2 might be more quiet,
& i have found a link to share with you guy`s & for ...
- Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:20 pm
- Forum: Lorry Drivers
- Topic: Fitting Antenna To Truck
- Replies: 2
- Views: 58273
Re: Fitting Antenna To Truck
heyup Stampy long time no see π
I'm done with trucks they don't make them like they used to π’ & the manufacturers don't think about drivers using cb's like the good old mirror mounts ect sigh we're surrounded by idiot's π
unfortunately stampy gutter mounts sadly rust I know I tried one 20 odd ...
I'm done with trucks they don't make them like they used to π’ & the manufacturers don't think about drivers using cb's like the good old mirror mounts ect sigh we're surrounded by idiot's π
unfortunately stampy gutter mounts sadly rust I know I tried one 20 odd ...
- Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:08 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Antennas
- Topic: Thunder pole boomerang
- Replies: 2
- Views: 15868
Re: Thunder pole boomerang
the thunderpole Boomerang plug connection is RG58 if I remember right but best to always check by giving Andy & the guys at thunderpole a ring,
thunderpole out of stock with there Boomerangs so they must be good but I'm sure you'll find one some where also the sirio boomerang A & W is just as good ...
thunderpole out of stock with there Boomerangs so they must be good but I'm sure you'll find one some where also the sirio boomerang A & W is just as good ...
- Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:20 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Broken Burners
- Replies: 6
- Views: 19535
Re: Broken Burners
In the UK the use of any radio transmitting device is required to be either licensed or specifically exempted from licensing under the Wireless Telegraphy Act 2006 (WT Act 2006). For mobile telephones, the use of the spectrum by the network operators is licensed to cover the use of transmitters and ...
- Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:03 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: stampman
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9928
Re: stampman
Good to see you guy's are both are doing alright
don't keep going to sanity land Stampman there all crazy over there
lol
- Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:48 am
- Forum: Homebase CB Antennas
- Topic: New Thunderpole 5/8 antenna
- Replies: 8
- Views: 18974
Re: New Thunderpole 5/8 antenna
yep these storms the last couple of weeks have really course trouble matey I just hope once you put it up you don't have anymore trouble with storms in the future as storms with there strong wing at about 70 mph is to much for any big home antenna ,
I've been around a long time definitely over 30 ...
I've been around a long time definitely over 30 ...
- Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:25 am
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Broken Burners
- Replies: 6
- Views: 19535
Re: Broken Burners
Sadly a lot of CB users has given the Linear Amplifiers / burners a bad name & bad reputation because they was actually built for users who use the 10m band & ham band but users started using burners on the FM frequency & as everybody should realize & know using a Linear Amplifier / burner on AM ...
- Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:56 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Broken Burners
- Replies: 6
- Views: 19535
Re: Broken Burners
oh Repairing burners eh matey I'm sure you come across people who will send you there's lol
I've never bothered with them never needed one & to be honest & blunt to the point who ever needs one or uses one must have a crapy radio & a antenna rolls eyes,
& if people knew or knows about cb radio's ...
I've never bothered with them never needed one & to be honest & blunt to the point who ever needs one or uses one must have a crapy radio & a antenna rolls eyes,
& if people knew or knows about cb radio's ...
- Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:18 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Massey 6270
- Replies: 2
- Views: 63514
Re: Massey 6270
Hi Pike
I take it your looking for a bracket for your radio I'm surprised one didn't cone with it but depends on the site of your radio but here are a couple for the TTI radio's matey π
https://www.thunderpole.co.uk/cb-brackets/replacement-cb-radio-bracket-172mm.html
https://www.thunderpole.co.uk ...
I take it your looking for a bracket for your radio I'm surprised one didn't cone with it but depends on the site of your radio but here are a couple for the TTI radio's matey π
https://www.thunderpole.co.uk/cb-brackets/replacement-cb-radio-bracket-172mm.html
https://www.thunderpole.co.uk ...
- Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:43 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Antennas
- Topic: New Thunderpole 5/8 antenna
- Replies: 8
- Views: 18974
Re: New Thunderpole 5/8 antenna
yep that tape should be good enough against the wind & rain matey & with it been a 5/8 wave they good Antennas & work well going to be intresting to hear how you get on keep us updated buddy & for the distance testing only time will tell. 
good luck buddy
good luck buddy
- Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:20 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Antennas
- Topic: New Thunderpole 5/8 antenna
- Replies: 8
- Views: 18974
Re: New Thunderpole 5/8 antenna
No worries Redneck we're all here to help & advice each other buddy π I take it you'll be having the Antenna on a pole & that's the best way because the pole will take the strain away from the antenna as well & I nearly forgot to mention some water proof tape to rap around the connection parts, also ...
