Search found 6 matches
- Sat May 09, 2009 9:38 am
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Poor reception on auto power jd 6920s
- Replies: 9
- Views: 23313
Re: Poor reception on auto power jd 6920s
Thats me now got 2 suppressors fitted and haven't noticed a big difference to just having the one fitted should I be adding more or is this not going to help?
- Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:25 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Poor reception on auto power jd 6920s
- Replies: 9
- Views: 23313
Re: Poor reception on auto power jd 6920s
When I had the fan belt off I got my mate on neighbouring Farm to give me a shout and I was well happy with the reception I was getting! Put belt back on went and picked up a suppressor today put it on and got him to give me a shout again. Wasn't near as good this time better than what I started off ...
- Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:53 am
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Poor reception on auto power jd 6920s
- Replies: 9
- Views: 23313
Re: Poor reception on auto power jd 6920s
Just tried it with the fan belt of there and it seems to have a few less bars on the CB but stll be sitting half way. I don't think it would be the earth as i'm sure most of these tractors are fitted from this point
- Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:05 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Poor reception on auto power jd 6920s
- Replies: 9
- Views: 23313
Re: Poor reception on auto power jd 6920s
Thanks for quick reply stampman. Start it up and a couple bars come up but stay quite low then rev and I get full bars when it goes back to idle the bars stay at full. Any ideas on how to tackle these problems. Also what do you think of this rig I was led to believe it should be quite reasonble ...
- Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:36 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Poor reception on auto power jd 6920s
- Replies: 9
- Views: 23313
Poor reception on auto power jd 6920s
I drive a jd 6920s auto power, I,m using a Sirio Hi power 4000 Antenna with a Team Roadcom Cb. Its a fixed mounting in the middle if the roof bollted down by the two main bolts. I don't think i'm have a problem with putting out as folk have told me they can hear me no prob its the receiving that ...
- Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:24 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Always in need of some help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1877
Always in need of some help
Hello
Thought i'd better introduce myself. I'm here to try get help always seems to be problems with a cb and never and exact fix. But i'm sure there is going to be plenty folk with Ideas to help on here :) . I'm from the angus area and work on the farms Cb meant to be used to keep you sane omn the ...
Thought i'd better introduce myself. I'm here to try get help always seems to be problems with a cb and never and exact fix. But i'm sure there is going to be plenty folk with Ideas to help on here :) . I'm from the angus area and work on the farms Cb meant to be used to keep you sane omn the ...
