Search found 8 matches
- Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:10 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Quick question :)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1081
Quick question :)
What does the 10 DB button on the back of the cb do? Little blue square which you click in and out to turn on and off..
- Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:52 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: CB WORD ASSOCIATION GAME
- Replies: 3488
- Views: 808441
Re: CB WORD ASSOCIATION GAME
Naughty ;)
- Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:36 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Could sombody answer this please :) Much appreciated.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1249
Could sombody answer this please :) Much appreciated.
Hey, Just managed to get my hands on three quite old radios, in perfect condition and i am currently using them now ( they sound great). Does anybody know roughly how much they might be worth. I have a Fidelity 2001 FM, next is my Nato 2000 and finally my Mustang 2000 old but very nice any ideas ...
- Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:28 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: swr meter ??? is it a mith does it exist????
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3302
Re: swr meter ??? is it a mith does it exist????
Hey
I agree with you, The only SWR/Power & Matcher metres i have heard of have Pl plugs.
Chris
I agree with you, The only SWR/Power & Matcher metres i have heard of have Pl plugs.
Chris
- Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:15 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: CB WORD ASSOCIATION GAME
- Replies: 3488
- Views: 808441
Re: CB WORD ASSOCIATION GAME
Lights
Re: NATO 2000
Cheers
- Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:30 pm
- Forum: Lorry Drivers
- Topic: Calling all truckers!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 24068
Re: Calling all truckers!
Hey.
Most people are happy to talk to you on the road.
I was on my way to wales and have some good convo's.
Most lorry drivers i find to be on Channel 19
Hope i helped
Most people are happy to talk to you on the road.
I was on my way to wales and have some good convo's.
Most lorry drivers i find to be on Channel 19
Hope i helped
26 CC 193
NATO 2000
Hey,
I have just set up a Nato 2000 Radio. I am currently using an excalibur antenna mounted outside. The nato seems to be doing well. Yes its an old radio but its in great working order. I know how to use the FM and SideBand channels but i don't know how to change to the others. Its just FM , A ...
I have just set up a Nato 2000 Radio. I am currently using an excalibur antenna mounted outside. The nato seems to be doing well. Yes its an old radio but its in great working order. I know how to use the FM and SideBand channels but i don't know how to change to the others. Its just FM , A ...
