Search found 7 matches
- Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:02 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Which mag mount?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2600
Re: Which mag mount?
Thanks Andy 
- Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:10 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Which mag mount?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2600
Which mag mount?
Hey all,
I'm gonna order a Mag mount for my BMW mini. On my classic minis I have the gutter mounts which are fine but this isn't possible nor practical for the new mini. I fancy this aerial. What size of mag mount would be suitable for motorway speeds? If I can get away with a smaller base then ...
I'm gonna order a Mag mount for my BMW mini. On my classic minis I have the gutter mounts which are fine but this isn't possible nor practical for the new mini. I fancy this aerial. What size of mag mount would be suitable for motorway speeds? If I can get away with a smaller base then ...
- Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:59 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: New to CB's
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3645
Re: New to CB's
I have picked up one guy who is local and the furthest so far has been just over 10 miles away
Over the weekend I will try and get high up and see who I can pick up and get a location from them!
- Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:14 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: New to CB's
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3645
Re: New to CB's
Hi dc4, I have spoken lol. I did what you said and asked for a radio check/call back on channel 19. Within seconds a guy came through, introduced himself and told me when my mic was loud and clear! I'm now looking forward to chatting to more people on the radio

- Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:59 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: New to CB's
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3645
Re: New to CB's
Hi Guys, I'm doing good with the rig. I've set it up in my mini and have heard a few people talking but haven't spoke to anyone yet because I don't really know what to say on the thing lol
- Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:30 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: New to CB's
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3645
Re: New to CB's
Thanks guys! I received my CB radio today from thunderpole.co.uk and now looking forward to rigging it up
I can totally recommend anyone from ordering from thunderpole as the delivery was very well wrapped and it arrived the very next day!
Best wishes,
Sean
Best wishes,
Sean
- Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:23 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: New to CB's
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3645
New to CB's
Hi guys, my name is Sean and I have just bought my first CB radio (Intek M490 starter kit) for my mini from Thunderpole. I have never had a CB before so this is all new to me and I hope to pick up some hints and tips from here!
Cheers, Sean
Cheers, Sean
