Search found 16 matches
- Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:36 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Man alive!!!!!
- Replies: 49
- Views: 87309
- Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:39 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Man alive!!!!!
- Replies: 49
- Views: 87309
Yep on my 6455 it has the new gearbox where you get 40k at 1900 revs, any faster than 25.6mph and the autodrive knocks it from F into D, all I did was put a switch in cab which is connected in line with the speed sensor on the back axle, when the switch is "on" it breaks the signal line of the cable ...
- Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:53 am
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Man alive!!!!!
- Replies: 49
- Views: 87309
- Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:10 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Man alive!!!!!
- Replies: 49
- Views: 87309
Re: Blue blood
Personally i am loyal to tracors that have the word FORD on the bonnet.
Was in my local NH dealers in the summer for mower parts and they quoted a customer who had a blue tractor 3 weeks for repairs :o
Quickest my Massey dealer has been is 2 hours, slowest is 2 days :wink:
I'm still getting ...
Was in my local NH dealers in the summer for mower parts and they quoted a customer who had a blue tractor 3 weeks for repairs :o
Quickest my Massey dealer has been is 2 hours, slowest is 2 days :wink:
I'm still getting ...
- Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:17 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Man alive!!!!!
- Replies: 49
- Views: 87309
- Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:40 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Experiences of bad groundplanes
- Replies: 8
- Views: 27688
Re: 4370's
yeah know what you mean about the 4300 range,we have had a few include a 4370 which i hedge cut on and i hate driving them!rubbish gears and prop shaft guards last about 6 months so i'm always glad to be back on my 6480.
The first R reg 4255 I had kept on cracking the rear wheel disc, I put this ...
The first R reg 4255 I had kept on cracking the rear wheel disc, I put this ...
- Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:26 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: extremed78 Pics
- Replies: 13
- Views: 40852
- Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:04 am
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Experiences of bad groundplanes
- Replies: 8
- Views: 27688
Yeah it does, and also with my wipers as well, it's very annoying, I wonder if there is any sort of suppressor that could be fitted??
I've bought all my new tractors off Dobsons, my local dealer is a) more expensive and b) hopeless. Ryan gets me my parts quick, Fred looks after my 2 girls, although ...
I've bought all my new tractors off Dobsons, my local dealer is a) more expensive and b) hopeless. Ryan gets me my parts quick, Fred looks after my 2 girls, although ...
- Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:06 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: extremed78 Pics
- Replies: 13
- Views: 40852
- Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:04 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Experiences of bad groundplanes
- Replies: 8
- Views: 27688
Re: pictures
do u have any pictures of your set up raider? i'm not too sure how to post them here so i email mine to Gordon the round baler and he does the magic! it would be interesting to see how you have mounted your aerial,have you fastened it to the cab/working lights at the back corner?
I just drilled 3 ...
I just drilled 3 ...



