Cheers you are welcome
I hope others find it good reading too.
In time I will get more done.
Search found 8 matches
- Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:00 am
- Forum: Nostalgia
- Topic: Old CB MAGS
- Replies: 7
- Views: 19309
- Sun May 26, 2013 7:39 am
- Forum: Nostalgia
- Topic: Old CB MAGS
- Replies: 7
- Views: 19309
Re: Old CB MAGS
I uploaded a few cb magazine rig reviews onto Flickr
loads of classics and some of the cept rigs too
http://www.flickr.com/photos/88011785@N06/
loads of classics and some of the cept rigs too
http://www.flickr.com/photos/88011785@N06/
- Sun May 26, 2013 7:08 am
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Realistic trc 2005 problems
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2904
Re: Realistic trc 2005 problems
these little cb radios are on the cept band or mids/midband/eu40 and therefore recomend to get your friend try rig on the same band as the cept band is little used in the uk
- Mon May 20, 2013 2:26 am
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Pan mulitop LED version
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2132
Re: Pan mulitop LED version
Exactley what I was looking for.
Thank you ever so much.
I have wanting to get this little rig back on the go again,
they are for modern cars due to their size.
Thank you ever so much.
I have wanting to get this little rig back on the go again,
they are for modern cars due to their size.
- Sun May 19, 2013 11:34 am
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Pan mulitop LED version
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2132
Pan mulitop LED version
Dose anyone have any info on how to wire the mic for this radio the lcd version of the same rig dosnt work it so some help would be nice.
If you havnt seen one before try searching youtube for pan multitop as I have done some videos of them.
Thanks
Dave
If you havnt seen one before try searching youtube for pan multitop as I have done some videos of them.
Thanks
Dave
- Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:25 am
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: hand held c bs
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3002
Re: hand held c bs
If you use this as a handheld you may want a flexi duck of about 24 inches long.
This will help proformance of it been used as walkie talkie.
This will help proformance of it been used as walkie talkie.
- Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:34 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi I am Dave
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1624
Re: Hi I am Dave
Hi thanks for the welcome.
I guess my favorite rig at the moment is the Kernow 5100 and a few handhelds that I have like the realistic 1005 , the midland 77-9145 & a jesan 950 for retro looks
I guess my favorite rig at the moment is the Kernow 5100 and a few handhelds that I have like the realistic 1005 , the midland 77-9145 & a jesan 950 for retro looks
- Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:52 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi I am Dave
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1624
Hi I am Dave
Hi I'm Dave from newcastle way.
I am a collector of cb radios and like to use them when I get a chance too.
I have been buying cb radios since the early 90's.
I now have about 70 plus rigs of diferent types
I am a collector of cb radios and like to use them when I get a chance too.
I have been buying cb radios since the early 90's.
I now have about 70 plus rigs of diferent types
