Search found 4 matches

by Twabeacons
Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:42 pm
Forum: CB Antennas
Topic: Sirio mounts
Replies: 1
Views: 1659

Sirio mounts

Hi folks looking for a bit if help, looking to mount the sirio Ariel's to the front of the tractor by flat bar metal as a bracket, anyone I've spoke to said you can't use thick metal as there won't be enough threads on the mount itself to tighten everything up, any ideas would be much appreciated ...
by Twabeacons
Mon May 06, 2013 10:52 am
Forum: Farmers
Topic: Bad interference in my valtra
Replies: 1
Views: 16062

Bad interference in my valtra

Recently bought a cobra 29lx and sirio ariel, ever since fitting it into my t183 valtra I get interference from braking and also when I key the mic my radio changes source, any ideas?
by Twabeacons
Mon May 06, 2013 10:41 am
Forum: CB Radios
Topic: Cobra 29lx
Replies: 6
Views: 2992

Re: Cobra 29lx

There is led's on the tractor maybe that's what is causing it, I don't have a burner. Your saying the swr meter in line, what does that mean. Never had this problem with previous tractors, the only thing different this time is wired straight to the battery an the ariel is properly earthed this time
by Twabeacons
Thu May 02, 2013 8:00 pm
Forum: CB Radios
Topic: Cobra 29lx
Replies: 6
Views: 2992

Cobra 29lx

I recently bought this box and discovered I have interference issues, one is everytime key the mic the radio changes source, the radio is a dab one. The other is when I press the brakes I get squelch.its wired straight to the battery on a valtra tractor, any help? My ariel is a sirio mega power 4000 ...