I just want to say a big thank you for sorting my rig out. Very pleased, everything works as it should.
Would Highly reccomend to anyone wanting their radio fixed.
Search found 22 matches
- Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:12 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Ham Concorde mk2
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3376
- Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:30 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Greetings from Dorset
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3923
Re: Greetings from Dorset
Welcome! I was down in Poole a few weeks ago and found it to be pretty quiet. I did hear a few on at night but I may have been squelched out as they couldn't hear me.
- Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:59 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Ham Concorde mk2
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3376
Ham Concorde mk2
I've bought a Ham international Concorde mk2 from someone on gumtree. It's in fantastic condition but I'm unsure if it took a hit while in royal mails hands, it could have done with more bubble wrap in the box.
Anyway.... My friend can't seem to pic me up very well, TX and RX is terrible on it ...
Anyway.... My friend can't seem to pic me up very well, TX and RX is terrible on it ...
- Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:08 am
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Tvi
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3128
Re: Tvi
Will do! Thanks! I'm deaf myself..... Could be interesting lol!stampman wrote:same as std cb cable ring Colin at our sponsors he will sort you out speak up if you do cause he's a bit deaf
![]()
![]()
![]()
- Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:19 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Tvi
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3128
Re: Tvi
Any idea what size of ferrite rings I'd need for standard sky cable?
- Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:00 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Tvi
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3128
Tvi
A neighbour is getting interference from my cb. My set up is a standard rotel 230, with 20ft silver rod.
My neighbours TV set up consists of sky plus with a scart from the sky box to his tv. How the hell do I stop the interference? The usual hi pass filter I bought us no use as he's not using a TV ...
My neighbours TV set up consists of sky plus with a scart from the sky box to his tv. How the hell do I stop the interference? The usual hi pass filter I bought us no use as he's not using a TV ...
- Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:17 am
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Audio line 340
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3322
Re: Audio line 340
I've since found out that the signal is really poor when keying up. The person I talk to most in the next town can't pick me up on it, but when I plug my rotel in, I get to him about a 7.
I've fried something possibly?
It was moving at first but it then started getting lower and lower until it ...
I've fried something possibly?
It was moving at first but it then started getting lower and lower until it ...
- Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:41 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: My cb's have bad signal help please
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2929
Re: My cb's have bad signal help please
It's a little difficult to diagnose with what you say! I'f the signal is poor I'd rule out any issues with the antennae first; a SWR meter will help indicate problems.Can you des robe the noise the other cb makes?
- Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:02 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Audio line 340
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3322
Audio line 340
I recently obtained a cosmetically challenged Audioline 340 with a pll 80 channel conversion chip fitted. So I started to swap all the good stuff from my duff 340 onto the new 80 channel converted 340 chassis. This included the signal meter from my old rig, as the one that was on the 80 channel rig ...
- Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:35 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Mag Mount alternatives
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5430
Re: Mag Mount alternatives
Surely most mag bases are rubber soled anyway ???
- Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:27 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Audio line 340 - poor receiving
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2461
Re: Audio line 340 - poor receiving
Thanks mate! I've nothing to lose I guess! I've another 340 coming into my possession soon with a piggy back pll conversion to give me 40 upper, although cosmetically it's gubbed. I might just swap the inners into my chassis if the tuning doesn't work.
- Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:59 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Howdy all! New oldskool breaker!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2620
Re: Howdy all! New oldskool breaker!
Just seen this lol!
Unofficially I had been on since I was about 12. I used to sneak onto my brothers cb when he was out working lol! I got my own set up when I was 15 which was a handheld set!
It's good to hear people still on! I think a revival is in order!
Unofficially I had been on since I was about 12. I used to sneak onto my brothers cb when he was out working lol! I got my own set up when I was 15 which was a handheld set!
It's good to hear people still on! I think a revival is in order!
- Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:45 am
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Audio line 340 - poor receiving
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2461
Audio line 340 - poor receiving
Hi, I've got this great wee rig that I've had since my teens. Recently I plugged it in to discover that signals coming in are really poor. Bottom of the scale/meter with bad receptio, although people can here me fine. When I plug my rotel in, I can hear everyone perfectly.
What can be the cause of ...
What can be the cause of ...
- Sat May 11, 2013 8:38 am
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Morning all
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2642
Re: Morning all
Not here its not, it's hiding!
- Fri May 10, 2013 11:49 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: CB WORD ASSOCIATION GAME
- Replies: 3488
- Views: 808623
Re: CB WORD ASSOCIATION GAME
Button
