Hi All,
I recently attached a 'COLT-50 Power Reducer' into my setup. I wanted to use it to drop - or vary - the amount of power from my 100w burner. Yet, on checking my power output meter, this gadget appears to be acting as a burner itself?? My rig has the normal 4w power, but passing the signal ...
Search found 5 matches
- Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:26 am
- Forum: Homebase CB Radios
- Topic: Colt - 50 Power Reducer
- Replies: 0
- Views: 16189
- Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:13 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: One step closer to a European wide FM/AM/SSB CEPT CB band
- Replies: 111
- Views: 39211
Re: One step closer to a European wide FM/AM/SSB CEPT CB ban
Hi Everyone,
I've been looking at these AT5555's V6 myself. Which one would be the best? Some are cheaper, but come pre programmed to a couple of options and no USB lead. The more expensive ones are complete with the lead, but you have to program it yourself.
Which would be the best way?
Cheers ...
I've been looking at these AT5555's V6 myself. Which one would be the best? Some are cheaper, but come pre programmed to a couple of options and no USB lead. The more expensive ones are complete with the lead, but you have to program it yourself.
Which would be the best way?
Cheers ...
- Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:39 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: 2 Antennas?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2580
Re: 2 Antennas?
Thanks for that Dragonfly. =D>
- Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:53 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: 2 Antennas?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2580
2 Antennas?
Hi Folks!
Okay, I haven't looked too deep into any previous questions or answers on this. So I'm probably going to make myself look completely stupid with this one?
I'm thinking along the lines of having one antenna for TX and one for RX. Both being well tuned and using a patch lead.
I live in ...
Okay, I haven't looked too deep into any previous questions or answers on this. So I'm probably going to make myself look completely stupid with this one?
I'm thinking along the lines of having one antenna for TX and one for RX. Both being well tuned and using a patch lead.
I live in ...
- Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:39 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Another Old Timer Back On The Air
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1605
Another Old Timer Back On The Air
Hi All!
I used to be a regular back in the late 70's & early 80's. My old handle was SAMURIA, and I was based in South Yorkshire.
I recently acquired an old handheld CB, and now I've decided to build up another base station. Plus a mobile in my car. It's not top of the range stuff - Midland ...
I used to be a regular back in the late 70's & early 80's. My old handle was SAMURIA, and I was based in South Yorkshire.
I recently acquired an old handheld CB, and now I've decided to build up another base station. Plus a mobile in my car. It's not top of the range stuff - Midland ...
