Search found 5 matches
- Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:51 pm
- Forum: 4x4 Owners
- Topic: Which antenna for a 4X4
- Replies: 3
- Views: 17791
Re: Which antenna for a 4X4
Decided to go for the Trucker HD. Don't know what I have done but I am picking up folk from the US here in France. I went for the Trucker as it looks more robust for a Defender.
- Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:21 pm
- Forum: 4x4 Owners
- Topic: Which antenna for a 4X4
- Replies: 3
- Views: 17791
Which antenna for a 4X4
About to place an order for an antenna, not sure if I should go for the Trucker HD or the Super Nova.
Trucker claims to be more robust but the Super Nova claims to have a longer range by about two miles.
Anyone had any experience of either of thee above?
Trucker claims to be more robust but the Super Nova claims to have a longer range by about two miles.
Anyone had any experience of either of thee above?
- Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:53 pm
- Forum: 4x4 Owners
- Topic: How many 4x4 breakers do we have!
- Replies: 105
- Views: 164579
Re: How many 4x4 breakers do we have!
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5520/11034912414_e0d78fe23d_z.jpg
DSC_5969 by Mikescuba , on Flickr
New to CB's. Off on a trip across Morocco in April in a convoy of approximately 11 Land Rovers so got a CB so we can communicate.
I live in France and do a lot of driving across France and Belgium ...
DSC_5969 by Mikescuba , on Flickr
New to CB's. Off on a trip across Morocco in April in a convoy of approximately 11 Land Rovers so got a CB so we can communicate.
I live in France and do a lot of driving across France and Belgium ...
- Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:48 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: listening or watch chanels
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1848
listening or watch chanels
Anyone know what the listening channel is for Continental Truckers. And is that on FM or AM
I can switch between UK channels and EU channels, I presume when on the Continent everyone will be on EU channels but should I be looking out on FM or AM.
I can switch between UK channels and EU channels, I presume when on the Continent everyone will be on EU channels but should I be looking out on FM or AM.
- Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:43 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Bonjour
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1610
Bonjour
Newbie to CB, Off on a trip across Morocco in a group of approximately 11 Land Rovers.
Got a CB so we can communicate amongst ourselves.
I also spend a lot of time on the road throughout France and Belgium so thought it might be nice to communicate with Truckers on route.
I live in the Rhone Alps ...
Got a CB so we can communicate amongst ourselves.
I also spend a lot of time on the road throughout France and Belgium so thought it might be nice to communicate with Truckers on route.
I live in the Rhone Alps ...
