Search found 4 matches
- Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:23 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Dual antennas - are they just for show?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 16838
Re: Dual antennas - are they just for show?
Thanks for the advice

- Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:44 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Dual antennas - are they just for show?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 16838
Re: Dual antennas - are they just for show?
Thanks stampman, would twin antennas reduce range if it focus' signal front and back? would this be at the detriment of signal to the side of the vehicle?
Only curious as most of our work covers a lot of road haulage around blocks of fields, it would be nice to have good coverage of all around the ...
Only curious as most of our work covers a lot of road haulage around blocks of fields, it would be nice to have good coverage of all around the ...
- Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:04 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Dual antennas - are they just for show?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 16838
Dual antennas - are they just for show?
Hi there, I'm quite new to cb's, I work for an agricultural contractor and few of the boys and myself have decided to fit our own cb radios to our tractors for when we're working together on silage, I've taken my K-PO K500 out of my car and fitted it onto the tractor, I had a mag mount previously ...
- Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:42 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: New hollands
- Replies: 4
- Views: 16827
Re: New hollands
I drive a Case puma which has the same cab as new Hollands and found mounting the aerial on the flashing light bracket on the rear of the cab quite effective, it also helps protect the aerial from branches etc as it's tucked in behind the cab 
