hi and welcome
it could simply be that the power supply you are using is creating interference which is blocking some of the weaker signals
*King* *King* *King* *King*
Thank you for your response.
Is power supply interference an issue that could be fixed as easily as putting a ferrite bead ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:43 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: An old Realistic TRC-1001 in the hands of a noob
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4936
- Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:08 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: An old Realistic TRC-1001 in the hands of a noob
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4936
An old Realistic TRC-1001 in the hands of a noob
Hello
I have come into possession of an old Realistic TRC-1001 CB radio. Now, before I say anymore, I confess I have had no prior interest in the world of CB radio but after getting my hands on the radio I couldn't resist but fulfill my curiosity about the radio and a few others I have too. Now I ...
I have come into possession of an old Realistic TRC-1001 CB radio. Now, before I say anymore, I confess I have had no prior interest in the world of CB radio but after getting my hands on the radio I couldn't resist but fulfill my curiosity about the radio and a few others I have too. Now I ...
