Search found 2 matches

by borbala
Mon May 11, 2015 6:01 pm
Forum: CB Radios
Topic: help with cb radio - CRT ONE
Replies: 8
Views: 29022

help with cb radio - CRT ONE

Hi all.. I got one of these tiny CRT ONE cb radios and installed it in my car along with a little wil antenna. Since Ive installed and tuned the antenna I have been picking up all sorts of transmissions.. mostly entirely spanish and norwegian fisherman all day long. I live on east coast of Scotland ...
by borbala
Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:44 pm
Forum: CB Radios
Topic: Cofused over frequencies
Replies: 13
Views: 30479

Re: Cofused over frequencies

Me too. I haven't used a cb radio since the early 90's and I just bought a tiny little cb radio.. a CRT 1. When I switch it on it displays EU then the LCD displays the channel. Whats the craic here then, am I supposed to be able to switch this to UK? Sorry for newbie question! :)