Search found 3 matches
- Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:03 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Midland 98 plus no speaker sound
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7695
Midland 98 plus no speaker sound
I wonder if anyone can help. I have a Midland 98 plus cb and there is no speaker sound and squelch is on. I have ran wires across the pins but still no sound. The rig still operates as it should but just cannot work out what issue could be besides it may require a new speaker or possibly a new amp ...
- Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:41 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Radios
- Topic: Midland 38
- Replies: 2
- Views: 21023
Re: Midland 38
Thank you for your help Dragonfly I had a spare microphone and hooked it up and it works great.
Many thanks again for your help.
Many thanks again for your help.
- Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:48 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Radios
- Topic: Midland 38
- Replies: 2
- Views: 21023
Midland 38
Hello not sure if anyone can help me on here. I have a Midland 38 and which works fine with the exception I cannot seem to pick up anyone on channel when it is on. The microphone works with the exception of the UK button but I can switch rig to UK underneath display, but when I change over to my ...
