I just wondered how different the Modulator was in comparison to the TP Red Devil?
I am aware that 1 is made in Kent and the other in Birmingham but wonder if there are any differences in performance?
Discuss
Search found 10 matches
- Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:50 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Better antenna
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8345
- Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:49 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: President Grant 2 (Premium)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4121
President Grant 2 (Premium)
Hi guys,
Really enjoying my President Grant2 Premium which I bought from the folks at TP. What a rig!
I would just like to ask any other owners about Export mode (or opening it up). Now it seems that you lose the U, EU, I, D, PL bandings on the display and they get replaced with A, B, C, D, E, F ...
Really enjoying my President Grant2 Premium which I bought from the folks at TP. What a rig!
I would just like to ask any other owners about Export mode (or opening it up). Now it seems that you lose the U, EU, I, D, PL bandings on the display and they get replaced with A, B, C, D, E, F ...
- Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:03 pm
- Forum: Jokes
- Topic: 2 x Tommy Cooper
- Replies: 0
- Views: 16134
2 x Tommy Cooper
So I went to the Dr and said "Dr .... Ive broken my arm in a few places"
The Dr said "Well stay at home and avoid going to these places" :lol:
So i'm in the Dr's and he says "Ok .... lie on the couch"
So I then ask him "Why do you want me to lie on the couch?"
The Dr says "I wanna sweep the floor ...
The Dr said "Well stay at home and avoid going to these places" :lol:
So i'm in the Dr's and he says "Ok .... lie on the couch"
So I then ask him "Why do you want me to lie on the couch?"
The Dr says "I wanna sweep the floor ...
- Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:50 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: newbie advice
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4527
Re: newbie advice
I was told that the cigarette lighter route was just as efficient with power?
Also the fag lighter route makes the CB easily detachable for when the car is not in use. I guess it doesnt matter if the rig is hidden though.
Interesting topic this one .... especially the Lyme Regis result!
Also the fag lighter route makes the CB easily detachable for when the car is not in use. I guess it doesnt matter if the rig is hidden though.
Interesting topic this one .... especially the Lyme Regis result!
- Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:14 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Orbitor HD Magmount Advice
- Replies: 3
- Views: 19356
Orbitor HD Magmount Advice
Breaker 1:9 for whatever the words are nowdays for sound advice! :)
I have (under recommendation by our Colin) the 1.5 Orbitor HD on a 7" magmount which I attach to my Safira. Can anyone clarify if this will be secure enough to drive with it in situ? :?:
Any experineces gratefully received ...
I have (under recommendation by our Colin) the 1.5 Orbitor HD on a 7" magmount which I attach to my Safira. Can anyone clarify if this will be secure enough to drive with it in situ? :?:
Any experineces gratefully received ...
- Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:48 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Thunderpole t2000
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6767
Re: Thunderpole t2000
Andy,
How do I go about doing this AM thing in Spain Andy? I have the T2000 and a Orbitor HD on a mag on the car.
If conditions are perfect would my set up be sufficient or do I need an antenna as high as the Eiffel tower?
Bear in mind I have been away for 25+years so please talk me through it my ...
How do I go about doing this AM thing in Spain Andy? I have the T2000 and a Orbitor HD on a mag on the car.
If conditions are perfect would my set up be sufficient or do I need an antenna as high as the Eiffel tower?
Bear in mind I have been away for 25+years so please talk me through it my ...
- Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:42 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: magmount Arieal
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3016
Re: magmount Arieal
If its of any help I was advised today to buy the Thunderpole Orbitor HD with a 7" mag mount.
Looks a monster of a twig but I cannot comment on performance as its not due until tomorrow. Happy to come back on this once ive tried it.
SF
Looks a monster of a twig but I cannot comment on performance as its not due until tomorrow. Happy to come back on this once ive tried it.
SF
- Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Thunderpole t2000
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6767
Re: Thunderpole t2000
I have heard that the Spanish AM opens you up to the USA!
How accurate and likely this is will be beyond my knowledge.
SF
How accurate and likely this is will be beyond my knowledge.
SF
- Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:33 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Back on after a 25 year breaker breaker!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3218
Re: Back on after a 25 year breaker breaker!
Thank you kindly Andy!
May I also had some wonderful service today at TP. Colin was a wealth of information and he saved me £60 odd and from buying the wrong thing!
Thanks Colin, you really did go the extra mile and it will get me back for more products.
Thanks
May I also had some wonderful service today at TP. Colin was a wealth of information and he saved me £60 odd and from buying the wrong thing!
Thanks Colin, you really did go the extra mile and it will get me back for more products.
Thanks
- Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:30 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Back on after a 25 year breaker breaker!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3218
Back on after a 25 year breaker breaker!
Hi everyone,
Just made a purchase from TP and looking forward to being on the air again. =D>
I live around Surrey so happy to chat if anyone's around.
SF
Just made a purchase from TP and looking forward to being on the air again. =D>
I live around Surrey so happy to chat if anyone's around.
SF
