Search found 2 matches
- Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:24 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: High swr and only 1 tx light.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 16249
Re: High swr and only 1 tx light.
Ok I have a meter but it doesn't seem very stable. I'm getting a reading of around 3 which I know isn't very good. I can trim the whip if needed. Do you suggest 1/4 inch at a time?
- Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:00 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: High swr and only 1 tx light.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 16249
High swr and only 1 tx light.
Hi guys.
I have a stabo 3003 in my Scania truck and I fitted a stud mount through the roof and installed a thunder pole orbiter. I cannot get a low swr and for some reason when I key the Mike I only have 1 tx light instead of 4.
I have tried changing the stud mount and coax and even the CB itself ...
I have a stabo 3003 in my Scania truck and I fitted a stud mount through the roof and installed a thunder pole orbiter. I cannot get a low swr and for some reason when I key the Mike I only have 1 tx light instead of 4.
I have tried changing the stud mount and coax and even the CB itself ...
