Search found 4 matches
- Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:36 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi from the northeast
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3066
Re: Hi from the northeast
Dunno about your area mate, I grabbed a loan of a Danita 40 fm off a pal to test whether my big stick is still in working order, sat on ch19 for an hour finally got a check of someone... his mate (2 miles away) couldn’t even hear me, might have been something to do with the antenna being stood in my ...
- Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:11 am
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: What type of antenna do I have?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2309
Re: What type of antenna do I have?
It was in good working order when I took it down, you think it’ll still work after 19 years in my loft lol.
Also considering a CRT 9900, you got any recommendations.
Thanks for the reply
Gary (VICE) 26WB010 from back in the day
Also considering a CRT 9900, you got any recommendations.
Thanks for the reply
Gary (VICE) 26WB010 from back in the day
- Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:37 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: What type of antenna do I have?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2309
What type of antenna do I have?
Hi,
I’ve just came across my old antenna in the loft, I’m wondering what it is and whether it’ll still work after lying there for 20 years.
It’s a 2 x 9 foot section white fibreglass antenna, bottom section is 1.5 -2 inches thick, top section is about half an inch thick. I remember when I bought it ...
I’ve just came across my old antenna in the loft, I’m wondering what it is and whether it’ll still work after lying there for 20 years.
It’s a 2 x 9 foot section white fibreglass antenna, bottom section is 1.5 -2 inches thick, top section is about half an inch thick. I remember when I bought it ...
- Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:29 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi from the northeast
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3066
Hi from the northeast
Hi everyone,
I was going through my loft a few days ago and I came across my old twig, can’t remember what make / model it is, possibly Shakespeare. I’m thinking about getting back on the air after a lot of years, just wondering if there’s much activity these days.
73s from Gary (VICE)
I was going through my loft a few days ago and I came across my old twig, can’t remember what make / model it is, possibly Shakespeare. I’m thinking about getting back on the air after a lot of years, just wondering if there’s much activity these days.
73s from Gary (VICE)
