Search found 4 matches
- Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:28 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hello from South Wales
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11470
Re: Hello from South Wales
Hi, I'm from Bargoed in the Caerphilly Borough (Rhymney Valley to us older ones....lol). New to all this, although tried to dabble when I was a kid with my friends cb setup. Maybe we'll talk sometime, fellow Welshies....
- Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:07 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: back on the air after 35 years but it did not last long
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5212
Re: back on the air after 35 years but it did not last long
Hi Rebel,
Welcome... I'm a newby too to the forum and cb.
Hope that you get your setup sorted soon. I have found Thunderpole brilliant.
Whereabouts are you from?
Welcome... I'm a newby too to the forum and cb.
Hope that you get your setup sorted soon. I have found Thunderpole brilliant.
Whereabouts are you from?
- Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hello from the Valleys, S Wales...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2719
Re: Hello from the Valleys, S Wales...
- Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:50 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hello from the Valleys, S Wales...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2719
Hello from the Valleys, S Wales...
Completely new to CB. Always wanted one when I was much younger in the early 80s. Used to dabble with a friends setup then.
Fitting my new Thunderpole T-800 this afternoon into the car, so hope to speak to some of you in the S Wales area soon.
ScoobyDoo...
