Search found 6 matches
- Mon May 04, 2020 9:04 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: No need for social distancing when you have a cb radio
- Replies: 17
- Views: 40767
Re: No need for social distancing when you have a cb radio
Yes, thats the same as the "static" that i'm getting! Like bacon frying......
I've been getting this recently but only intermittently, I had my radio on scan mode yesterday and had no interference until my daughter went into her bedroom (next room to my shack) and just as her door was closing ...
- Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:29 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Antennas
- Topic: No locating marks on Silver Rod antenna
- Replies: 2
- Views: 15828
Re: No locating marks on Silver Rod antenna
I've put the aerial up.
I went with the recomended overall measurement and worked out equal amount to insert into each section, and clamped each rod up with the jubilee clips, the whole antenna was then bolted onto a steel pole, I attached the coax and ran the feed back to my shack, connected to rig ...
I went with the recomended overall measurement and worked out equal amount to insert into each section, and clamped each rod up with the jubilee clips, the whole antenna was then bolted onto a steel pole, I attached the coax and ran the feed back to my shack, connected to rig ...
- Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:19 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Antennas
- Topic: No locating marks on Silver Rod antenna
- Replies: 2
- Views: 15828
No locating marks on Silver Rod antenna
Just had delivery of a Moonroker GAP-H 1/2 wave vertical antenna (silver rod) and I'm trying to put it together, there was no Information/instruction leaflet included, the extending legs have no marks to indicate the length for clamping.
Is there a guide length I should put each leg into the other ...
Is there a guide length I should put each leg into the other ...
- Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:35 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: new member intro
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5035
Re: new member intro
Hi Redneck
I'm getting back into CB, mainly having calls on my commute home from work travelling the through Neath/Swansea area.
I'm getting back into CB, mainly having calls on my commute home from work travelling the through Neath/Swansea area.
- Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:53 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: new member intro
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5035
Re: new member intro
Thanks Andy
- Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:27 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: new member intro
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5035
new member intro
Hi all,
I'm a new member living in the Swansea area, come back to CB having left as most did in the late 80's. I've had my rig set up on the car for a week or so with SWR set to 1.2 ch1/1.4 ch40. I've been scanning all the channels and trying to get a radio check on ch14/19 but had no reply, until ...
I'm a new member living in the Swansea area, come back to CB having left as most did in the late 80's. I've had my rig set up on the car for a week or so with SWR set to 1.2 ch1/1.4 ch40. I've been scanning all the channels and trying to get a radio check on ch14/19 but had no reply, until ...
