Search found 3 matches
- Fri May 01, 2020 5:53 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: On the side
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3225
Re: On the side
Cheers porky
- Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:54 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: On the side
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3225
- Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:45 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: On the side
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3225
On the side
Hello all, glad to see there's some breakers still out there! Home 20 is Dorset, personal is Gary.
Just trying to get back on the airwaves, ordered my rig because I sold my old ones, going to put it in as mobile so I can get about a bit. Can't wait to get some dxing in now it's legal! And am is ...
Just trying to get back on the airwaves, ordered my rig because I sold my old ones, going to put it in as mobile so I can get about a bit. Can't wait to get some dxing in now it's legal! And am is ...
