Search found 4 matches

by RichB
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:42 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Help!
Replies: 5
Views: 3230

Re: Help!

Well.... I left CB turned on in truck overnight....

This morning, it was working perfectly!! So I'm thinking maybe there's a dodgy solder or wire somewhere?
by RichB
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:15 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Help!
Replies: 5
Views: 3230

Re: Help!

Hi, radio worked fine... When flashing U38 no buttons work.
by RichB
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:18 am
Forum: Technical Help
Topic: Display Problems
Replies: 0
Views: 15374

Display Problems

Hi all. Can anyone advice me on my problem? I have a T1000. The display stays blank when turned on. If I turn on and off in quick succession, the display show a flashing U or U38 with each character flashing in turn. I cannot send or receive. If I turn off then on again, just a blank display and ...
by RichB
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:13 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Help!
Replies: 5
Views: 3230

Help!

Hi all. Can anyone advice me on my problem? I have a T1000. The display stays blank when turned on. If I turn on and off in quick succession, the display show a flashing U or U38 with each character flashing in turn. I cannot send or receive. If I turn off then on again, just a blank display and ...