Search found 4 matches

by Sharkins
Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:37 pm
Forum: Jokes
Topic: joke
Replies: 9
Views: 92140

Re: joke

I heard something similar in my daughter's children's cartoon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKg5L9X8Ty8
by Sharkins
Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:42 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Back on after 24 years
Replies: 1
Views: 2578

Re: Back on after 24 years


Hi
Just dug out a cb and mag mount I was given a few years ago and fitted it in my car.
As a teenager I was regularly on the cb during the mid 90s mostly using it as a means to talk with friends prior to mobile phones etc.
Obviously I’m really rusty and have been reading guides on tuning my ...
by Sharkins
Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:28 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: how it going
Replies: 1
Views: 2767

Re: how it going


How it going I'm phil and I'm from evesham in worcestershire.i use hf
got a handheld radio and interested in 446 pmr.i was wondering if there are any
446 pmr repeaters or gateways or sometime like echo link but for pmr instead
of ham bands
cheers https://allnewgclub.com/th/

I once bought the ...
by Sharkins
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:59 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: Bongo in Bournemouth
Replies: 4
Views: 6822

Re: Bongo in Bournemouth

Irishman wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:32 pm Hi Alze, hope you see this, just wondering what you did antenna wise as Im considering a similar setup to you and have a bongo with aft roof.
сool
by the way my name is Charles
สล็อต