After having a good read of the forum last night I realised this topic has been pretty much covered.
I think I am going to buy a Thunderpole magmount ( 6” or 7” not sure if there’s much difference?) and a Sirtel wrm DV 27 whip!
One last question though does anyone know if there’s much difference ...
Search found 4 matches
- Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:24 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Indoor antenna
- Replies: 1
- Views: 14486
- Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:52 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Indoor antenna
- Replies: 1
- Views: 14486
Indoor antenna
I Have a Thunderpole T800 and a magmount on a buiscuit tin, just like the old days!
I have had a few local copies recently around 6 miles away, and see why this hobby is addictive.
I really do not want a silver rod or any antenna attached to my house, but I would like to get out a little further ...
I have had a few local copies recently around 6 miles away, and see why this hobby is addictive.
I really do not want a silver rod or any antenna attached to my house, but I would like to get out a little further ...
- Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:50 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Has my Midland 3001 finally had it?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 18155
Has my Midland 3001 finally had it?
I am a newbie, but dabbled with CB in the 80’s. I recently bought a new power supply and SWR meter and have a set up using a midland 3001 and a mag mount antenna indoors. I know this isn’t ideal but for now is all I have. I have picked up a few breakers clearly and after trying to come in from the ...
- Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:07 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Slowly getting there, but still need advice!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3611
Slowly getting there, but still need advice!
Hey every one, I have owned a Midland 3001 since the eighties I think I got it as a “swap” :D I dabbled back then but didn’t have a SWR meter.
Recently I thought I should try and get it going after all these years, so bought a SWR meter. But my power supply actually blew up with a bang! So I bought ...
Recently I thought I should try and get it going after all these years, so bought a SWR meter. But my power supply actually blew up with a bang! So I bought ...
