Search found 2 matches

by Jessebg
Fri Dec 20, 2024 12:19 pm
Forum: CB Radios
Topic: GME XRS speaker/microphone works with Thunderpole T-600?
Replies: 0
Views: 28193

GME XRS speaker/microphone works with Thunderpole T-600?

Hi all, I have a GME XRS speaker/mic - wondering whether it can be used with a Thunderpole T-600 in some way? And would it work? It has an RJ45 plug on the end, as opposed to an RJ microphone plug.

Any help appreciated!

Cheers,

Jesse
by Jessebg
Fri Dec 20, 2024 12:16 pm
Forum: CB Antennas
Topic: GME Antenna
Replies: 0
Views: 28320

GME Antenna

Hi all, new user here. I've been living in Australia for over 10 years, and have a GME XRS set up, but it's a totally different frequency set up in Australia so I can't use it here. I was wondering whether anyone knows whether I could use the antenna from my GME set up with my Thunderpole T-600? I ...