Search found 3 matches
- Wed Jun 25, 2025 4:36 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Sirio p600
- Replies: 0
- Views: 54925
Sirio p600
Can anyone tell me if this is normal on a sirio p600 body mount. Thank you
- Wed Jun 25, 2025 2:51 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Sirio p600
- Replies: 1
- Views: 20116
Re: Sirio p600
Here's a pic
- Wed Jun 25, 2025 2:43 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Sirio p600
- Replies: 1
- Views: 20116
Sirio p600
Hi everyone thanks for adding me.
I have just purchased a sirio p600 and swr is off the scale almost, but was checking the body mount and it was showing a dead short between ground and where antenna fixes. Before I go any further is this normal? I did have another antenna in same position with no ...
I have just purchased a sirio p600 and swr is off the scale almost, but was checking the body mount and it was showing a dead short between ground and where antenna fixes. Before I go any further is this normal? I did have another antenna in same position with no ...
