Search found 12 matches

by stonyman
Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:01 am
Forum: Lorry Drivers
Topic: l@@k dis trukers
Replies: 3
Views: 16397

Re: l@@k dis trukers

Keep trying and be polite, I have never had any problem talking to truckers or any other serious CBer, all you got to do is be polite.
by stonyman
Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:11 pm
Forum: Channel 19
Topic: Radio Reception To Be Wiped Out
Replies: 16
Views: 5722

Re: Radio Reception To Be Wiped Out

Also signed it.
by stonyman
Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:43 pm
Forum: CB Radios
Topic: Kernow Beta 1100 CB
Replies: 11
Views: 7298

Re: Kernow Beta 1100 CB

I've got one of those, they're small easy to fit in most cars and good performance, mine cost a shade under £50 when new, keep looking they are out there. You could always try asking the owners of this forum.
by stonyman
Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:18 am
Forum: Channel 19
Topic: Local Club
Replies: 1
Views: 1201

Local Club

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a CB club in Gloucester, I know of an Amateur Radio club but not CB.

If anyone can help me I would be most grateful.

Many thanks

Paul
by stonyman
Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:51 am
Forum: Channel 19
Topic: Reporting Messages
Replies: 29
Views: 9401

Another pornographic posting on Homebase Antennas, by some idiot called Maurice.

Why do they have to do things like this?
by stonyman
Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:03 pm
Forum: Lorry Drivers
Topic: Bin the CB
Replies: 12
Views: 23025

I use both CB and Amateur radio and to be perfectly honest they both have their place.
by stonyman
Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:57 pm
Forum: Channel 19
Topic: cept
Replies: 16
Views: 9245

Thanks for the link Monza, as far as I know my rig is CEPT as I think I bought it in about 1997.
by stonyman
Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:42 pm
Forum: Channel 19
Topic: CB God!
Replies: 8
Views: 2692

Congratulations Stampman, whens the party?
by stonyman
Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:41 pm
Forum: Channel 19
Topic: cept
Replies: 16
Views: 9245

I think I'm having a thick moment, but what's is CEPT?
by stonyman
Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:06 pm
Forum: Channel 19
Topic: 6 TRUTHS
Replies: 3
Views: 1561

:D And Me!!
by stonyman
Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:19 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: New Member
Replies: 6
Views: 3193

Thank you for your welcome.
by stonyman
Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:18 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: New Member
Replies: 6
Views: 3193

New Member

Hello there,

Just a quick one to say hi, I am new to the forum but not new to CB, I have a Kernow Beta 1100 40 channel rig running through a mag mount antenna, I am also a licensed radio amateur but please don't hold that against me.

I have been looking for a CB site for ages and have now found ...