Just to add to this, I have downloaded a frequency chart that seems to match my rig which starts at 25,611 and ends on 29,201. However on this chart it says channel 19 should be 27.785 but my channel 19 seems to be 27.781.
Is this right and sorry for all the questions.
Search found 7 matches
- Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:01 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Radios
- Topic: Getting full Use of a CB
- Replies: 2
- Views: 19066
- Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:14 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Radios
- Topic: Getting full Use of a CB
- Replies: 2
- Views: 19066
Getting full Use of a CB
Hi All,
I have the Magnum S9 which I mainly use for keeping in touch with friends whilst out taxi"ing. I have noticed that there are various other channel selectors A to E and also other setting such as am usb etc etc.
I have done so searching on the net and understand that on some of these ...
I have the Magnum S9 which I mainly use for keeping in touch with friends whilst out taxi"ing. I have noticed that there are various other channel selectors A to E and also other setting such as am usb etc etc.
I have done so searching on the net and understand that on some of these ...
- Tue May 30, 2006 5:34 pm
- Forum: Scanners and Receivers
- Topic: Airwave
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6271
Confused
Hi All,
Recently started street taxi,ing and decided to get a CB to keep in touch with fellow drivers. Was advised that price etc made no difference to power / quality etc and was sold a Midland 38 plus sirio mag mount.
Tow of my pals have also just bought rigs and can talk to each other at far ...
Recently started street taxi,ing and decided to get a CB to keep in touch with fellow drivers. Was advised that price etc made no difference to power / quality etc and was sold a Midland 38 plus sirio mag mount.
Tow of my pals have also just bought rigs and can talk to each other at far ...
