How to Set Up a Home Base CB and Antenna?
Step 1
Buy an antenna that is simple to put up. The Ugly Stick is the best antenna and has a good range for distance. There are also (other company) three-element beams, Stardusters and other larger antennas. The Stick is common because you do not need ...
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:47 am
- Forum: Homebase CB Radios
- Topic: Best homebase radio ?
- Replies: 31
- Views: 61186
- Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:12 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Setup Problems?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5306
Re: Setup Problems?
Hello
I have the same problem of setup CB..But i got the solution so thanks...once again...
Thanks..
I have the same problem of setup CB..But i got the solution so thanks...once again...
Thanks..
- Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:19 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hello!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2385
Re: Hello!
Hello Everyone
I am Mathew Martin from Australia..Listen a Redio On
Thunderpole Forum

I am Mathew Martin from Australia..Listen a Redio On
Thunderpole Forum
