Andy...
Search found 19 matches
- Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:15 am
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: wind
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2445
Re: wind
Maybe you should stop eating some many baked beans...
Andy...
Andy...
- Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:02 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Sirio Megawatt 4000 question please...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2774
Re: Sirio Megawatt 4000 question please...
Hi Dragonfly,
Many thanks for the info, I won't be going anywhere near those watts, just using the standard radio with no burners...
Thank you again Sir...
Andy...
Many thanks for the info, I won't be going anywhere near those watts, just using the standard radio with no burners...
Thank you again Sir...
Andy...
- Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:05 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Sirio Megawatt 4000 question please...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2774
Sirio Megawatt 4000 question please...
Hi all,
May I ask if anyone knows if the antenna will be ok to use with SSB please...
Many thanks...
Andy...
May I ask if anyone knows if the antenna will be ok to use with SSB please...
Many thanks...
Andy...
- Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:27 am
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Realy Bad Day At The Office
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2700
- Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:17 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: SSB
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6788
USB = Upper Side BandEviltwin wrote:so what about LSB, and USB?
A lot of radios in ebay are advertised as being SSB, but when you read the description they say they offer USB/LSB
LSB = Lower Side Band
Check here for further info...: - http://www.thefarm.org/charities/i4at/surv/radio101.htm
Andy...
- Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:43 am
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: PRE-AMP
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3633
I would asume they wiould be back to normal as from tomorrow, unless they open on Bank holidays...
Thunderpole Opening Times
Andy...
Thunderpole Opening Times
Andy...
- Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:21 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: PRE-AMP
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3633
- Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:41 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: newbie
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5255
- Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:55 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Antenna sharing...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1829
Antenna sharing...
Hi all,
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but was just wondering if someone could answer a small question please...
I have a handheld scanner, a PL259 T connector, BNC-SO239 adapter and a couple of patch lead, now could I connect all these together so that I can use my scanner and CB radio on ...
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but was just wondering if someone could answer a small question please...
I have a handheld scanner, a PL259 T connector, BNC-SO239 adapter and a couple of patch lead, now could I connect all these together so that I can use my scanner and CB radio on ...
- Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:09 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: newbie
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5255
- Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:52 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: newbie
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5255
Re: timberwools 20
Where about's do you go fishing...??Timberwolf wrote:I travel to north wales most weekends for my sea fishing so will keep my ears open
Andy...
- Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:18 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Mid Band...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3415
- Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:33 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Mid Band...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3415
- Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:30 am
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Mid Band...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3415
Mid Band...
Hi all,
I've just bought myself a TTi880 radio, will that have Mid Band and if so which setting do I put it on...
So sorry for the daft question's but am trying to get back into using Cb after a long break, is there an up-to-date C.B book that has this kind of information I can buy...??
Andy...
I've just bought myself a TTi880 radio, will that have Mid Band and if so which setting do I put it on...
So sorry for the daft question's but am trying to get back into using Cb after a long break, is there an up-to-date C.B book that has this kind of information I can buy...??
Andy...
- Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:22 am
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: north wales breakers
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2512
