Search found 7 matches
- Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:40 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: intek m495 power user manual
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3311
Re: intek m495 power user manual
Still looking...! 
- Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:12 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: intek m495 power user manual
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3311
Re: intek m495 power user manual
Anyone, please!
(I can find them in German!)
(I can find them in German!)
- Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:47 am
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Improving SWR with Orbitor HD
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1410
Re: Improving SWR with Orbitor HD
Neurotic?stampman wrote:yes lengthen the antenna and check the swr again but dont get nurotic about it
![]()
![]()
![]()
Me?!
- Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:03 am
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Improving SWR with Orbitor HD
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1410
Improving SWR with Orbitor HD
Installed my rig and aerial this morning (yay!). :D
Checked the SWR, and while it's not over 2, it's not below 1.5, either. It's higher on channel 1 than channel 40.
I'm using a stainless steel gutter mount kit (from Thunderpole).
Am I right in thinking I might be able to improve it by adjusting ...
Checked the SWR, and while it's not over 2, it's not below 1.5, either. It's higher on channel 1 than channel 40.
I'm using a stainless steel gutter mount kit (from Thunderpole).
Am I right in thinking I might be able to improve it by adjusting ...
- Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:29 pm
- Forum: 4x4 Owners
- Topic: How many 4x4 breakers do we have!
- Replies: 105
- Views: 164530
Re: How many 4x4 breakers do we have!
Have a 300Tdi Disco and TD5 Disco.
Have yet to install my rig. Can't wait, though!
Have yet to install my rig. Can't wait, though!
- Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:41 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: intek m495 power user manual
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3311
Re: intek m495 power user manual
Same here, I bought this rig used, and any pointers to a downloadable manual would be very much appreciated, thanks. 
- Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:38 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Another newbie!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1833
Another newbie!
Hi all
Have just bought some kit from the shop, and ended up here!
Was into CBing a lot in the early 80's, and kept my mobile rig up until the early 90's (a Transcom GBX 4000 *lurve*).
Nowadays, apart from being a lot older, I'm into Land Rovers, and it goes without saying that a CB is an ...
Have just bought some kit from the shop, and ended up here!
Was into CBing a lot in the early 80's, and kept my mobile rig up until the early 90's (a Transcom GBX 4000 *lurve*).
Nowadays, apart from being a lot older, I'm into Land Rovers, and it goes without saying that a CB is an ...
