Search found 6 matches
- Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:33 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: how do I get a SWR reading lower?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1851
Re: how do I get a SWR reading lower?
when you say a "bit" how much are we talking 10,20,30 mm?
- Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:47 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: how do I get a SWR reading lower?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1851
how do I get a SWR reading lower?
Quite new to cb so not really sure what Im doing yet ,I need to get an swr reading lower so im told , It is a mobile set up using a sirio 4000 hi power antenna and a gutter mount and the swr is reading about 1.6 ,Ive tried lowering the antenna ,and scraping some paint away where the allan screws ...
- Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:12 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Mag mount or gutter mount
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1387
Mag mount or gutter mount
Hi ive just purchased a sirio 4000 antenna for my 4x4 and was wondering what the best way to mount it would be.
I would prefer to go for the gutter mount as my magmount i have now falls off when I hit low trees or go over really bad terrain and the magmounts for the sirio rang seem very expensive ...
I would prefer to go for the gutter mount as my magmount i have now falls off when I hit low trees or go over really bad terrain and the magmounts for the sirio rang seem very expensive ...
- Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:28 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: signal button
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1558
signal button
can anyone tell me what the signal button does on a team me4 mic ?
- Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:34 pm
- Forum: 4x4 Owners
- Topic: How many 4x4 breakers do we have!
- Replies: 105
- Views: 164530
Re: How many 4x4 breakers do we have!
Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8 LWB , with Team me-4 radio
- Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:21 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: another one returning to CB
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1554
another one returning to CB
Hi , I am back in the world of CB , I last had one in about 1984/5 and after talikng to a truck driver last week about cb's he reached up onto a shelf in his cab and pulled out a very dusty looking Team ME-4 which had been up there for about 4 years , he said i could have the radio but wasnt sure it ...
