Search found 2 matches
- Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:48 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: What are good 11m SSB radios to use.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20311
Re: What are good 11m SSB radios to use.
Try the new Anytone AT-5555. It covers 25 Mhz to 28 Mhz as standard and 25 Mhz to 30 Mhz with a simple software download. Brand new, if you shop around, they can be had for about £150.
- Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:43 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hello
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2061
Hello
Hello everyone,
new to the forum and just thought I'd say hi!!
Been a CB'er since my uncle donated a 22 channel AM rig to me in about 1977/78. Had a Colt 40 channel FM for christmas 1981 and a York 863 the following christmas which I still use every day 29 years later. (Apart from a new power lead ...
new to the forum and just thought I'd say hi!!
Been a CB'er since my uncle donated a 22 channel AM rig to me in about 1977/78. Had a Colt 40 channel FM for christmas 1981 and a York 863 the following christmas which I still use every day 29 years later. (Apart from a new power lead ...
