http://www.cbradio.nl/Magnum/Magnum_Multi/Magnum_Multi_Front.jpg
Have a look here:
http://www.cbradio.nl/Magnum/Magnum_Multi/frames_magnum_multi.htm
It would seem to have the Multi-regional options:
http://www.cbradio.nl/Magnum/Magnum_Multi/Multi.jpg
You just need to figure out which ...
Search found 6 matches
- Mon May 23, 2011 9:10 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Magnum Multi manual
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5473
- Mon May 23, 2011 1:45 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Magnum Multi manual
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5473
Re: Magnum Multi manual
Thanks for that Simon. Unfortuantly from pictures the Stabo looks totally different from the set I have. Thunderpole used to sell the set I have
http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/magnum_multi.htm which has an LCD display, rotary chanel change, no PA, chanel change on mike. The Stabo has an LED display ...
http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/magnum_multi.htm which has an LCD display, rotary chanel change, no PA, chanel change on mike. The Stabo has an LED display ...
- Thu May 19, 2011 3:37 pm
- Forum: Nostalgia
- Topic: These should bring back some memories!
- Replies: 36
- Views: 100678
Re: These should bring back some memories!
Nice to see pictures of some of the rigs that I have had over the years. The Harvard Good Buddy was my 1st FM rig that I owned. I still have a York 863 which I would love to have the CEPT 40 channels added to if I could find someone local. Jus found my old Hygain V in the loft. Will have to plug it ...
- Thu May 19, 2011 1:46 pm
- Forum: 4x4 Owners
- Topic: How many 4x4 breakers do we have!
- Replies: 105
- Views: 164579
Re: How many 4x4 breakers do we have!
Disco 300 V8i running LPG. Just bought a 2nd Hand Magnum Multi and a new Thunderpole Mini Orbiter on a Gutter Mount. Hopefully installing it all this weekend.
- Thu May 19, 2011 1:43 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Magnum Multi manual
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5473
Magnum Multi manual
Hi
I have just bought a 2nd hand Magnum Multi to stick in my Landrover Discovery. Does anybody know where I can download a manual from. I have treid Googling but I can not find anything.
I have just bought a 2nd hand Magnum Multi to stick in my Landrover Discovery. Does anybody know where I can download a manual from. I have treid Googling but I can not find anything.
- Thu May 19, 2011 1:42 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Another noob
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1520
Another noob
Hi
Just joined the forum as I am just going back on the air after many years. Looks like it will be a useful rescource for info.
Bryan
Just joined the forum as I am just going back on the air after many years. Looks like it will be a useful rescource for info.
Bryan
