Found this on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ45iaQgJjk
Its about Truck drivers in the USA
Search found 7 matches
- Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:41 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Something Different
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1495
- Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:23 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Cant get no decent SWR reading
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2315
Re: Cant get no decent SWR reading
Checked the connection on the cable that I use for the SWR meter to the CB and the connection has split. So Im gonna get a cheap soldering iron and try n fix it.
Couldnt check the coax to the antenna base as its moulded!
At least I know what Im looking for no
Thanks
Couldnt check the coax to the antenna base as its moulded!
At least I know what Im looking for no
Thanks
- Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:49 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Cant get no decent SWR reading
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2315
Cant get no decent SWR reading
Was trying to get my mobile CB set up again, and I cant get a low SWR reading, Its all 10+ from Ch1 to CH40. No matter ho much I raise the Antenna.
Ive tried lowering the antenna that came with the CB with no joy, and its much the same with the Orbiter HD Centre load.
As Im a total newbie on this ...
Ive tried lowering the antenna that came with the CB with no joy, and its much the same with the Orbiter HD Centre load.
As Im a total newbie on this ...
- Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:13 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Better antenna
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8350
Re: Better antenna
Cheers guys!

- Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:25 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Better antenna
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8350
Re: Better antenna
Just had a proper look. Thinking of the Orbiter HD Centre load.
- Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:45 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Better antenna
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8350
Better antenna
Got a Cobra 19DX IV EU of ebay a while back and it came with a SWR Antenna. Only can get 2 mile range if that.
What would be the best antenna to get for a small car (Seat Ibiza) rather have a mag mount the start drilling holes in the roof!
Thanks in advance
Dom
What would be the best antenna to get for a small car (Seat Ibiza) rather have a mag mount the start drilling holes in the roof!
Thanks in advance
Dom
- Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:28 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Newcastle Under Lyme CB newbie
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1459
Newcastle Under Lyme CB newbie
HI there, was given a CB radio by a teacher when I left school and I couldnt get it to work.
12 years later I got myself one to go in the car
I dont know much about CBs but I want to learn more and get a base station sorted
Will put a few pics of the mobile soon
Dom
12 years later I got myself one to go in the car
I dont know much about CBs but I want to learn more and get a base station sorted
Will put a few pics of the mobile soon
Dom
