Can you buy new whips?stampman wrote:if you have already cut it then whip may be too short but use swr meter and that will guide you
Search found 149 matches
- Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:16 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: here I go again
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2016
Re: here I go again
- Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:07 am
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: here I go again
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2016
Re: here I go again
Sirio ML145 mag mount on the van
and
Wilson little Wil on the Triumph
and
Wilson little Wil on the Triumph
- Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:31 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: here I go again
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2016
here I go again
After my problem with my radio I decided it was cheaper to get a new one on e-bay than send it away to get fixed
so i again got a 89 plus new unused for £40 including postage
although it is working good I just cant get the swr down
sitting up a 3 have cut the whip down by about 2" still up at 3 ...
so i again got a 89 plus new unused for £40 including postage
although it is working good I just cant get the swr down
sitting up a 3 have cut the whip down by about 2" still up at 3 ...
- Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:32 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Too Many Radios???
- Replies: 23
- Views: 38499
- Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:22 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Too Many Radios???
- Replies: 23
- Views: 38499
- Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:51 am
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: It's me again
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3175
Re: It's me again
Ok I'm back on this AGAIN ... :roll:
Getting my car ready for summer
I have just phoned Thunderpole and it will cost about £40ish to get my Midlands 98+ repaired including postage
My question is do i do it ?
OR
Do i buy an other radio?
I was looking at the TEAM ME-4 £49.99
Remembering I ...
Getting my car ready for summer
I have just phoned Thunderpole and it will cost about £40ish to get my Midlands 98+ repaired including postage
My question is do i do it ?
OR
Do i buy an other radio?
I was looking at the TEAM ME-4 £49.99
Remembering I ...
- Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:42 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: It's me again
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3175
Re: It's me again
Is that the number that ends in 2403??
P.S
Thanks for your help
P.S
Thanks for your help
- Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:29 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: It's me again
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3175
Re: It's me again
How much do you think to repair ???
where would I find details where to send it to be repaired???
where would I find details where to send it to be repaired???
- Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:24 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: It's me again
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3175
Re: It's me again
No it is still the same...
- Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:18 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: It's me again
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3175
It's me again
That means trouble... :roll:
OK I need help I went down to Birmingham from Glasgow last week in my triumph
got to some traffic jam so I turned on the cb all I got was the orange back light
No numbers and only skip (white noise)... ::-()
It is a 98+ Midland with a little wil
HELP ... [-o<
OK I need help I went down to Birmingham from Glasgow last week in my triumph
got to some traffic jam so I turned on the cb all I got was the orange back light
No numbers and only skip (white noise)... ::-()
It is a 98+ Midland with a little wil
HELP ... [-o<
Re: My TR7
And that was it just after a 300mile run from Glasgow to Birmingham
in the P155ing rain to get to the show it was filthy when i arrived
3/4 hour with a sponge , some polish and a help from some friends it was ready
in the P155ing rain to get to the show it was filthy when i arrived
3/4 hour with a sponge , some polish and a help from some friends it was ready
Re: My TR7
I have to agree with you although the car was on a stand at the Birmingham Classic Car Show at the NEC this year
and although the rig was in the car with no aerial on the car i did notice that people
looking at the car did point to the rig and talk to there friends and say "look a cb radio ...
and although the rig was in the car with no aerial on the car i did notice that people
looking at the car did point to the rig and talk to there friends and say "look a cb radio ...
- Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:29 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Good Short'ish Mobile
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2857
Re: Good Short'ish Mobile
worked for me...




Re: My TR7
I do not know yet as I have only been out with it once
But my mate went down the shops (about 2 / 2.5 miles)
When we were at car show camping and he could ask me if we needed milk or not
And it came through as if he were sitting next to me
But my mate went down the shops (about 2 / 2.5 miles)
When we were at car show camping and he could ask me if we needed milk or not
And it came through as if he were sitting next to me
Re: My TR7
Well hello
And long time no see you lot.. :lol:
Well I thought I should let you know what I have been up to in the cb game ... :roll:
Out with everything and in with the new ... :D
Yip started again
What do you think?
A 98+ and a Little wil
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c149 ...
And long time no see you lot.. :lol:
Well I thought I should let you know what I have been up to in the cb game ... :roll:
Out with everything and in with the new ... :D
Yip started again
What do you think?
A 98+ and a Little wil
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c149 ...



