Hello there,
Just a quick one to say hi, I am new to the forum but not new to CB, I have a Kernow Beta 1100 40 channel rig running through a mag mount antenna, I am also a licensed radio amateur but please don't hold that against me.
I have been looking for a CB site for ages and have now found this one.
New Member
- andy@thunderpole.co.uk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
- Location: Northampton
- Contact:
Welcome to the forum Stonyman.
Andy
Andy
- Basilsparents
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 225
- Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 7:37 pm
- Location: Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall
This is, after all, the UK's best CB forum now 
- EarthWormJim
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 301
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:41 pm
- Location: Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire
Hi mate welcome to the forum. Im a licensed amateur too my callsign is M3OJP. 8)stonyman wrote:Hello there,
Just a quick one to say hi, I am new to the forum but not new to CB, I have a Kernow Beta 1100 40 channel rig running through a mag mount antenna, I am also a licensed radio amateur but please don't hold that against me.
I have been looking for a CB site for ages and have now found this one.
Jim,
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP




