lolWhite Magic wrote:I know what to do now when I've had enough of the missus![]()
![]()
Burners
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
lol
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
Its still sat here looking at me saying go on cut me and put the other plug on lol.if i had my beam up i would be really pis**ed off.but i need a tower/mast for the 5-element so thats sat in the box aswell.

26 TANGO MIKE 501
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
lifes hard hay
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
Iv left a couple of points in the question about which amp for you.zetagi emailed me today there have been on shut down for 4 weeks.so sent another one back about the amp give them 2 days now then il cut it myself.
26 TANGO MIKE 501
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
yeh i hate companys like that
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- BlackDragon
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 28
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:04 am
- CB Handle: AcidK1
- Location: Ludlow (area)
i dont have a burner, i dont believe in them........i will stand by my amp though
lol
CT 118
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
lol
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
