It's me again

Place to come if youre having technical issues, including mic wiring
Post Reply
stevie_a
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:16 pm

That means trouble... :roll:

OK I need help I went down to Birmingham from Glasgow last week in my triumph

got to some traffic jam so I turned on the cb all I got was the orange back light

No numbers and only skip (white noise)... ::-()

It is a 98+ Midland with a little wil


HELP
... [-o<
User avatar
porky.69
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: wolverhampton, uk

hi steve you could have give me a shout ...lol is the radio ok now ? *King*
stevie_a
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:16 pm

No it is still the same... :evil:
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

repair job for andy


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
stevie_a
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:16 pm

How much do you think to repair ???

where would I find details where to send it to be repaired???
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

give colin a ring on our sponsers number and he will sort you out


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
stevie_a
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:16 pm

Is that the number that ends in 2403??

P.S

Thanks for your help
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

yes that's the one


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
User avatar
porky.69
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: wolverhampton, uk

good luck with it :)
stevie_a
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:16 pm

Ok I'm back on this AGAIN ... :roll:

Getting my car ready for summer

I have just phoned Thunderpole and it will cost about £40ish to get my Midlands 98+ repaired including postage

My question is do i do it ?
OR

Do i buy an other radio?

I was looking at the TEAM ME-4 £49.99

Remembering I only use it on classic car runs
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

think the midlands better than the team but its your choice


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
Post Reply