Hi to all,
I would like some tech help here if possible.
Just picked up a Silver TTi 880 for £12 on ebay in as new condition but requiring repair. Fault as listed by seller, radio powers up and does RX but states no TX.
He commented in emails that the radio was working fine until a few days ago, he had been running a echo chamber with a mic adapter. He has opened the radio up and states that component T2 (Transformer EI-24(MOD)) has melted !!
Is this a simple repair !! [-o< could be bargain of the year so far.
cheers Mark - 'special 1'
TTi 880
Yep it will be winging its way over to Andy sometime in the next couple of weeks, just waiting for it to be delivered. I suppose i was hoping I havent wasted £12.00 on what could be a terrific bargain.
Thx for the reply Stampman 73's
Thx for the reply Stampman 73's


