another one returning to CB
Hi , I am back in the world of CB , I last had one in about 1984/5 and after talikng to a truck driver last week about cb's he reached up onto a shelf in his cab and pulled out a very dusty looking Team ME-4 which had been up there for about 4 years , he said i could have the radio but wasnt sure it worked or not as it had no plug on it , got it back home put a cigar lighter plug on it and it came to life
, went and got a magmount , aerial and SWR meter and here I am back into the world of CB radio 
- andy@thunderpole.co.uk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
- Location: Northampton
- Contact:
Welcome to the forum and back to CB!
Andy
Andy


