Spares

General Chat - one nine for a roger!
Post Reply
barbelmadal
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:50 pm
Location: England

Righty ho all,
I am searching for spare bulbs Sig + swr for a Ham jumbo mk 1 and a spare sig bulb(probably the same) for a CRT Galaxy Saturne froggy import (nice set though, bit like some french chicks, lovely to look at but awkward with english) lol.
The name Colin keeps coming up on certain places I have searched (stampman knows what I am yakking about as I was told to mention his name!)
How do I contact Colin and how mush for the parts?
Love and free the ether,
Al :?: :?: :? :? :D
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

colin is thunderpoles best kept secret even andy is in awe of colins knowledge just ring thunderopole and ask for colin he who knows everything


:D :D :D :D :D :D
if it anit broke dont fix it
barbelmadal
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:50 pm
Location: England

Cheers to ye of the stamps will ring on me next day off work,
FREE THE ETHER,
Al
Post Reply