Hi
I am new to cb radio and I am thinking buying maycom em 27 pro cb .also if got that cb radio or any other radio where would I mount an antenna on a hatchback vauxhaul corsa.I am not wanting to drill holes and what kind antenna Would I get .I am new to cb radio
Should i get maycom em 27 pro cb and were to mount antennaD
-
clockworkorange
- Official CB Nut

- Posts: 76
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:09 pm
Luco_mc wrote:Hi
I am new to cb radio and I am thinking buying maycom em 27 pro cb .also if got that cb radio or any other radio where would I mount an antenna on a hatchback vauxhaul corsa.I am not wanting to drill holes and what kind antenna Would I get .I am new to cb radio
Maycom is a better radio than midland by miles! and as for the atenna a boot lip mount will be good but a magmount maybe better if you dont want it in there long term
Go with the mag mount, no drilling, and you'll be able to pop the antenna off in seconds if you don't want to highlight your rig installation.
I'm no expert, please take anything i say with a tablespoon of salt!


