Anyone had any experience re this radio. I’m thinking of getting one for a home rig.
Any advice re an antenna would be good pls.
Cheers
OPTIMA 10m,11m,12m mobile multi-mode 50 WATTS all mode
He's right, it was a good post =D> but blimey, I never realised the Optima could give you bleeding haemorrhoids!JILDEWEESIA wrote:Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and may come back in the foreseeable future. Bleeding Hemorrhoids and Hemorrhoids Symptoms
They are supposed to be REALLY good. See here: http://www.transmission1.co.uk/2011/06/ ... io-review/Donga wrote:Anyone had any experience re this radio. I’m thinking of getting one for a home rig.
Any advice re an antenna would be good pls.
Cheers
As for which antenna, depends on how much money you want to spend.
5/8 Wave silver rod. £33
Thunderpole 5. £68
Sirio 827. £120
Sirio Gainmaster. £130
Even the humble 5/8 wave 'silver rod' will give you reasonable results. The extra money is really going on build quality rather than massive range or capability gains.



