Are there any mags for CB or has the lack of use/interest meant the fall of these mags? Is Radio user available off the shelf? Sounds like the type of place I can advertise my business when we launch.
Have posted this pic on my Facebook profile. I don't know anyone else on there that has a CB but I'm wondering if any are going to come out of the woodwork or at least tell a yarn or too from the past.
Looking forward to 2nd November - I'll be mobile with me Hustler 11m Super Resonator up!
HOBGOBBLIN "Others looked at radio and saw a
gadget; his genius lay in his capacity
to look at the same thing . . . but
to see far more." Nelson A Rockefeller
Hustler 11m Super Resonator? What's one of those when it's at home?!!
I'm going to need educating here a bit. Is 11m a CB thing or a ham radio thing?
Not sure if I should look at a map and get a nice high vantage point for the occassion.
I remember back in '91, I had a little 70w burner in my car, (is this a bad thing to say on here?!!
I had my stereo, CB and burner rigged up to the vehicle live, (the clock's positive) and whilst driving along one day black smoke came from the top and bottom of the dash. It had heated up that much that it melted the wiring loom and bonded it all together. That wasn't a good day!